My life in Ruins


My Life is not in Ruins, but never the less, this is a good movie! I give it a B+, so if you are itching to go to the movies then this is a good choice. I would not say it was a life-changing movie. The only real reason to see this movie on the big screen as opposed to waiting for it to come on DVD is for the back drop of Greece. The setting is just beautiful and breath taking. I have been to Greece 2 times and I love it. The people are friendly and helpful and the food is wonderful. I can't wait to go back. The movie is funny though and a little cheesy, so you might want to go with your girl friends because it is such a chick flick. The funniest thing was listening to a group of single women sitting three rows behind us talking afterward saying, "I guess we need to look past the hair and the flannel shirt." It was all I could do not to laugh.

Comments

Popular Posts