Summertime in Germany

I think one thing Harris will always remember about visiting his Oma's in Germany is cherries. Oma has a cherry tree in her backyard, and Harris is still little enough to climb up amongst the branches to pick the cherries. They have been busy making cherry jam. Boy, do I miss this kid! I feel like a little bit of my heart is missing. The good thing is I know I will get to see him in 14 days and I am grateful that he has this opportunity to be with his Oma and Opa. He has also mastered the art of skateboarding. Most afternoons you will find him with his friends at the skateboard park. He also had the opportunity to go to Wuppertal and ride on the Wuppertal Schwebebahn. His Opa loves trains. The Wuppertal Schwebebahn was built in 1900 and is the oldest suspended railroad/monorail.

Cherry picking
Skateboard King
The Wuppertal Schwebebahn
All Aboard!

Comments

jane said…
hi! thanks for visiting. you have such a lovely blog! i´m off to read more- happy monday! besos-jane
Two weeks and counting!! What sweet memories that he'll (and the grandparents)cherish forever.
Nicola said…
thanks for visiting my blog! i love the germany photos. what a lovely family you have!
nicola
http://whichname.blogspot.com
;) said…
Thanks for your comment ! Have a great summer !!! And nice blog too !!!
Jodi said…
yeah for cherries. glad you're having a great summer. cheers!

Popular Posts