New Moon!

Last night, I went to the midnight opening of New Moon with a group of friends. It was so much fun. It was fun to listen to all the teenage girls ooh and awe over their favorite characters. I wasn't really impressed by the first movie, but the second one was much better. I can't wait for the third movie to come out in June, but I don't know if I will go to the midnight showing of it again. My children are just not late sleepers and so it was very painful waking up this morning after only three hours asleep. Now, I need to hit the pillow and get some sleep.



Comments

Audra said…
I went last night to see the movie and I totally agree - SO much better than Twilight! I actually liked it! And it was hilarious to hear all the girls ooohs and aaaaws and funny comments. I was cracking up!


And thank you so much for your comment you left on my blog a while ago about our playgroup discussion. Thank you so much! It will be interesting to see how things change, won't it!
Emily said…
Wow, I'm impressed! I can't even imagine staying up that late...I think I'd fall asleep during the movie!
5orangepotatoes said…
What fun to do with friends, I did wonder about the teenage noise....I'm sure they really added to the atmosphere! I can't imagine all the "oohs and ahhs!"

lisa
RyDeb.White said…
this was so fun! these pictures make me laugh :)

Popular Posts