Vacation clothes

Have I told you we are going to Italy in September? My husband is going for work. My mother will watch the boys for 2 weeks, so that I can go with him. We will be 6 days in Milan and 7 days in Rome. I can't wait! I have been to both of these locations before, but I don't think one can never get sick of Italy. There is art, architecture, history, fashion, and the food. We are hoping to be able to visit Positano and Pompeii. I am going to need some new clothes since we will be meeting for dinner in the evenings with some of his colleagues. Recently, I found the most wonderful Internet site where you can have clothes custom made to fit you. It is called Eshakti . The dress fit like a glove. I don't get to wear dresses that often because they are hard to find for someone built like me with a large chest. The dress was reasonably priced, and was sent to me within a week. I bought the above dress for my son's baptism in blue. I love it! So if you are looking for something to wear for an upcoming event, you should give them a try. What convinced me to try this company was that if the dress doesn't fit they will take it back.

Comments

Crazy Campbells said…
Such a cute dress and even better to be custom made, nice!! Hope you have fun!
Andi said…
Love the dress. I bought a similar style from DownEast in black and have loved it!

Unfortanetly I have the opposite problem... a little too much room on the top.
Francesca said…
You should go shopping for clothes in Italy:)
Laura said…
super cute dress! I'm sure you could find some matching shoes in Italy! ..... sounds absolutely wonderful, I'm jealous! We have to get back there again. Last visit was 5 years ago just before our older son was born.
Will check out that dress site. I always have problems getting dresses especially to fit me. (I'm quite tall!)
You'll have a wonderful time in Italy! M's parents were stationed there for 2 years and he love traveling all over the country. Can't wait to see the pictures!
Allison said…
I have wanted to make it to Italy since we are just a hop, skip, and a jump away, but it seems that we use up all of our vacation time traveling home to the States. Will you be stopping over in Germany? September can be really beautiful , but then again could also be very cold and rainy... oh, one of the joys of living in Germany. Kinda reminds me of Forrest Gump's box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get!

Popular Posts