Citizenship Award

Oh my! I am so far behind on my post; however, I am knee deep in boxes. Since we are going to have two mortgages for a while we are trying to save money by doing the packing ourselves. Not such an easy task when you have a family to take care of at the same time. I am about 1/3 done and we have 23 days until we move. Thank goodness my in-laws are arriving in 9 days. The children are so excited. We are too! Anyway, yesterday Harris received an award at his school for great citizenship. I am so proud of him. The teachers wrote he is so helpful to them and to the other students. I was worried about the transition from elementary school to middle school, but I guess I had nothing to fear after all. He is really thriving in his new environment and has really risen to his new challenges. Way to go Harris! On another note, I am going to have an ultrasound soon to find out the sex of the baby. What do you think I am having? Pink or Blue?

Comments

Francesca said…
Congrats to Harris, good luck with the packing, and hope you get a nice image of your baby!
Ayak said…
Well done Harris...something to be really proud of.

Well I'm sure you would like a girl but I think you'll be happy if it's a boy. As long as the baby is healthy, it's all that matters isn't it? Do let us know though! xx
Nadja said…
Congratulations to Harris!!! Hope everything goes well with the packing. Sounds like a lot of work. I think you will have a boy again :) Please let us know what it is when you know...
Purple Flowers said…
Congratulations to Harris. That is alot to be proud of.
Looking forward to reading about your the gender of your new baby.
cate said…
you are one busy mama! good luck with the packing up... in-laws are a godsend.

go, harris! what a wonderful award to receive and a big reassurance for you and your husband.

we need a picture of you to decide pink or blue! c'mon, give it up. you must be so excited to find out. we like surprises around here, so we won't know till the baby's in our arms. do you have a feeling about whether it's a boy or a girl?
Traveling Mama said…
Congrats to Harris! He must take after his mom! I know that feeling of being surrounded by boxes all too well! We've been contemplating an in town move and the thought of boxes makes me want to forget the whole idea! So glad your in-laws are coming to help!
Dana said…
congrats to harris! I know it must be a great feeling for you, too :)

Popular Posts