Update!

It too late for me to be up, but I can't seem to find a free minute during the day these past few weeks. I feel like I am hanging on with a weak grip to this hurricane called moving. So much to do and not enough hours in the days to do them. Thank goodness for my in-laws. I don't know how I would have gotten through all this without their help. They have worked so hard these past couples of weeks helping us install fixtures in the bathrooms, put together furniture, cook meals, do our laundry, and watch the children, and fix our Internet problem. They have been amazing! I have to say that we have the best neighbors. They have been so welcoming. I am sure the scale will depict their generosity from all the baked goods they brought to say hello and welcome us to the neighborhood. This past weekend the boys celebrated Fashing or Carnival at German School. Roman surprised me by wearing the Wolverine costume that I bought him for Halloween then never wore. Monday I had my 20-week ultrasound appointment. We are thrilled to get the news that all is well with this baby and that they do not see any signs of a heart condition. I am been holding my breath for the last several years with the thought that we had a chance of having another child with a heart condition. They will do another ultrasound in 5 weeks just to make sure. While I felt her kick a couple of weeks ago for the first time, her kicks are beginning to get stronger. This has to be my favorite part of being pregnant.

Comments

Juliette said…
What a blessing to have such friendly neighbors and helpful in-laws! Still, the boxes can get overwhelming; all the best on getting settled and making it 'home'!
Purple Flowers said…
It's wonderful to have such helpful in-laws and welcoming neighbors. It will all work out in time. Your son is adorable!
Best of everything w/your "kickin" baby - always a good sign! :)
cate said…
kellyn, you must be absolutely exhausted. moving is so stressful! glad to hear that the in-laws have been taking care of you and the family, that your neighbors have been taking care of keeping you well fed (hooray!), and that baby girl is healthy as can be. so many blessings. xoxo
You and your family are truly blessed to have such kind neighbors. I'm glad that you've finally made the move and are able to get your family settled.

Congratulations on a healthy baby; I too, loved the movements with the exception of feeling like my ribs were being spread apart.
Joyce said…
Yahoo... she is growing bigger and stronger. Before you know it she will be here!! xo

Popular Posts