Weekly Menu

I don't know about you, but I am kind of sick of cooking. After 15 years of marriage, it had gotten to be more of a chore than something that I use to really love to do. So about a month or two, I started a search for new inspiration and new ideas to add to my weekly menu's. Each week, I am going to post my menu to help me remember what I have made and if in the process I inspire you to try something new then great. If you feel like it, you can leave me your menu too and or links to recipes. Maybe, your menu will make it into our kitchen. Do you remember the sweet potato donuts I made last week? They were inspired from a blog called On Hand Modern, but instead of using potato I thought they would taste even yummier using sweet potato. One tip in making this recipe is to cut it in half. It makes a gazillion donuts in which we ended up to bring many to our neighbors because there were just too many for us to eat.   OK so here was our menu last week.

Sunday:  Pork tenderloin, homemade applesauce, broccoli, and cauliflower steamed.
Monday: Cheese pizza using crust from Pioneer Woman
Tuesday: Pacific grilled salmon on a Ciabatta roll.
Wednesday: Baked french toast.  My children thought I was a goddess for making this one.
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Chili and cornbread
Saturday: Chick fil A  (a fast food restaurant)

What did you eat this last week?

Comments

tracie c. said…
Those dounuts looks great! I made apple fritters for the first time they were work, but were really enjoyed.
We love sweet potatoes so I will check out the recipe.
Have a great day!
Tracie
I love to plan a menu started it years ago when I worked. I have a love hate relationship with cooking....right now I'm in love with any thing cooked in a crock pot! French toast you are a rock star Mom! love it!
Company EIGHT said…
Totally related to this post...I feel the same way about dinner. I'd love your recipe for baked french toast...it sounds divine!

Popular Posts