Scenes from Halloween 2012













Costumes plus Candy equal success!
Happy Halloween!

Comments

Shauna said…
Oh my goodness! I love her darling costume. Did you make it? She is just a living doll baby. Yes, candy means success for sure. We are all living parallel lives. I bet you were watching your kids dump out their candy and sort it all out in your living room too tonight. So fun,

Love

Shauna xoxoxox
Love it!! I love your daughter's costume! She looked super cute! My kids would be very jealous of all the candy that was gathered...but I know my kids had lots of fun even without trick or treating. Happy Fall!
tinajo said…
Love the pics and your girl is sooooo adorable, I just want to hug her! :-)
Oh My they all looked so cute! And yikes I'd be eating candy for breakfast!
Angela said…
Great costumes and look at all the candy!!!
Unknown said…
Great costumes! Looks like you guys got lots of candy! :)
likeschocolate said…
10 pounds! I think it will disappear rather sooner than later!
Francesca said…
she looks adorable (although I too have boys, I've never acquired a taste for monsters!). the red cape is gorgeous, and I LOVE the fabric for her skirt - did you make it?
LindyLouMac said…
Your daughter looks so cute, reminds me of Little Red Riding Hood. :)

Popular Posts