I am in Love!

Hi!  How are you?  Did you have a great weekend?  I did despite all the rain!  It is flooding in some areas where I live.  Thankfully, I live on a hill.  On Saturday, I went to a birthday party for my friends mother who turned 75!  What a wonderful celebration.  It was so sweet to watch each of her children and her grandchidren say a few words on her behalf.  On another note, I am in love!  I am taking a class on how to use Lightroom editing program for photos.  I love the editing program.  So much easier than photoshop!  I still have so much to learn, but I thought I would just show you one photo.
Before

After


Yesterday, was just the first class and we didn't even really touch on how to use all the features.  I can't wait to see how I am going to be able to transfer my photos from Ok, to fantastic. I edited this photo a little lighter than I would normally for my blog because I plan to print it and when you print photos, you should always go a little lighter because they look darker than what you see on your screen.  If you haven't tried Lightroom, you can try it for 30 days free.  I think you will fall in love with it too!

Comments

Francesca said…
didnt know about lightroom - i have a love and hate relationship with photoshop, and until i can straighten it, i won't be ready to try anything else.

Popular Posts