Pumpkins, Pumpkins, Pumpkins "Sunday Snapshot"/Simple Sunday






Ni Hao Yall

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh they are soooo adorable, look at those smiles!! And so is your little girl who is still in China. I hope your prayers are answered so you can go get her home asap. God bless!!
The McIntires said…
Beautiful pictures! Love her skirt!
Brooke said…
Oh my goodness.. that pumpkin is HUGE!!! Cute littles! I'm ready to take my P to the pumpkin patch too!
grtlyblesd said…
Cute kids! We are off to the pumpkin patch this week, but my husband took the good camera to work with him, so I won't be getting great shots like yours this time.
Anonymous said…
Those are some cuties you have there! Love pumpkin pics. Stopping by from Simple Things Sunday
Gail said…
Pumpkin patch time...one of my very favorite things to do! Your children are adorable! Beautiful captures.
Anonymous said…
these are just wonderful shots!!!!!

Popular Posts