December 14





Well, by the time you read this we are either embarking on our cruise ship or we have set sail.  I wanted to share a few things with you that I have enjoyed this month.  The first is this movie called the Theory of Everything.  The movie is about the life of Steven Hawking a famous physicist.  While he was obtaining his Ph.D. he was diagnosed with Lou Gehrig's disease.  He was given only two years to live.  His story is remarkable, and while this love story does not end in a happy ending the movie does end on such a positive note.  I would highly recommend going to see it!  I also saw Interstellar and if you are a total sci-fi kind of person or your significant other is they will love this movie.  It was pretty good.  Not really my cup of tea, but I am glad I did see it on the big screen as opposed to watching it on DVD.    Next, the other night I had to take one of my children to the ER for a rash on their bodies.  It turns out it wasn't an allergic reaction, but a virus that should go away in the next couple of weeks.  I may have told you this already, I  can't remember, but anyway, while I was waiting I read this book called the Mistletoe Promise.  If you are looking for something good to read it is a great short story about hope and redemption.



I love Christmas music!  I don't know if you have seen this but it is the largest Nativity and singing choir.  Pretty Amazing!



/

This group is pretty amazing. They just came to Atlanta.  I wish the tickets hadn't have been sold out!  I would of loved to have seen them in concert.



Christmas is just around the corner.  I love this time of year!  I am almost all caught up with what is going on with our family for the year 2014.  I can't believe it is almost 2015!  I remember when I was a child and everyone talked about how in the year 2000 the world was going to end and now we are 15 years passed the date. While there are still wars and contention around the world. I am so glad my children aren't being inundated with all the talk of the end of the world like I was a child, and despite all the bad in the world, there is still so much good in the world.  Stay tuned for the unveiling of this year's Christmas card.  Coming up tomorrow! 

Comments

tinajo said…
Have a lovely Christmas, sorry I haven´t been able to visit you for a while. Take care!

http://tinajoathome.com/

Popular Posts