Created 4 Care Retreat


Hi!  I am going to make this quick as I am about to leave for the airport.  My husband and I are on our way to Portland, Oregon for the weekend.  Portland was where we were married and we haven't been there since after our first son was born and we moved to the east coast.  Anyway, I mentioned that last weekend I went to the Created 4 Care Retreat.  It was so much fun!  I spent 2 1/2 days with 450 women from all over the United States who are adoptive mothers like me.  The conference aim is to not only educate mothers and families but to support and lift them up spiritually as adopting a child isn't always rainbow and unicorns.  Don't get me wrong.  Adoption is wonderful and amazing, but at the same time a child may experience trauma and that can be difficult sometimes not just on the parents, but for the whole family.  The conference gives you the tools to help your child.  Well, I gotta go!  I can't wait to tell you all about Portland.  I am so excited.  Have a great weekend!

Comments

Francesca said…
Have a great weekend!
Shauna said…
Can't wait to hear more. Have a great time! Love,

Shauna xo
tinajo said…
Sounds like a great conference, it´s always nice to be among people who know what you´re talking about! Take care!

http://tinajoathome.com/

Popular Posts