Amicalola Falls




Comments

shayndel said…
Beautiful! Thank you for sharing the amazing beauty in your state of Georgia!! I can feel how invigorating it must be to stand in front of the waterfall, your husband and son are glowing!!♡
Le monde dÖ said…
I want to go there!!! Have a nice day in your beautiful country!
Francesca said…
I really know very little about Georgia, but I like what I see in your photos :)
Theresa said…
It's beautiful! Reminds me of Great Falls in Virginia. Your son is such a young man! Handsome.
nadine paduart said…
that is handy! waterfalls bring such a boost to our everyday... n♥
Heather said…
Lovely! And I agree - you live in a beautiful state!
Tera said…
I had no idea they had falls like that in Georgia. We drove through a part of Georgia in the dark en route to a job when I was traveling with my husband. Wish we had been able to explore it more.

Popular Posts