Red Sox's






While it was always a dream of ours to go to a Boston Red Sox's game, we hadn't planned on going to a game this trip for multiple reasons like tickets are almost impossible to get, didn't have a babysitter, and well frankly we had spent enough money this trip.  I am not sure what we did to be so fortunate, but when we were at the aquarium a few days prior a woman came up to me and said, "are you a Red Sox fan."  I answered,'O my gosh we are totally fans. My son is totally into baseball." She then went on to ask me if I was going to be in town for a few more days to which I replied yes and with that, she handed me two tickets to the Wednesday night game.  Next, I had to find a babysitter for the little girls and Roman.  Thankfully, my step-sister Maureen came through and just like that we found ourselves in Fenway Park.  While I don't watch every game, I can totally appreciate the legendary status of seeing a Red Sox game and in Fenway Park.  Winston was on cloud 9!  Boy was it hot that night.  So muggy that we were sweating bullets, and of course a game isn't a game without a hot dog and a purchase of a t-shirt.  Thank you to the total stranger who gave us the tickets and made my sons dream come true.

Comments

Unknown said…
That is awesome! I would love to see a game at Fenway Park.
Francesca said…
it's good when good things happen by chance!

Popular Posts