A Day at the Pool

A day at the pool or should I say many days at the pool.  July in Florida is not for the faint of heart. It is hot!  Now, I have never been in Arizona in the summer, but Florida is hot and it is sticky.  The only way to survive is to spend ones time at the pool or sit under the air-conditioning, but that isn't nearly as fun.  Last year, when we left Massachusetts my step-sister and I hatched a plan to get together again soon.  At the time, we didn't know for sure that I would be going back to Boston again this summer, but conversations took place as to where to meet up and well I just happen to own a time-share in Orlando so that sounded like a fun place to take the children.  The children were in heaven. Who needs Disney when you have a splash pad, water slides, and plenty of ice cream. A little picture overload as I couldn't choose which photos to share and which ones not to share.














Comments

Cascia Talbert said…
My kids love swimming too. Great shots!

Popular Posts